Monday, May 26, 2008
Finished mounting the dome to the plastic ring and then glued the blue bottom ring. Tried to paint the remaining panels in the dome blue so I could have those done before vacation. Unfortunately I ran out of paint and realized that I completely underestimated the amount of blue paint I would need. So I need to order some more.
After the paint dried, I glued in a few of the panels that had enough paint to coat them. Just so the dome will start looking like a droid's dome.
Well, the long weekend is over and there will be no more updates or building until the very end of June or early July.