Contact me

Thursday, April 24, 2008

JAG Aluminum R2 Frame arrives

It is a glorious day around here as the coveted and long awaited JAG Aluminum R2 frame arrives via the UPS Man. Jerry Greene packaged it up beautifully and his craftsmanship is the best. I soon realized when I started this project that I had to have a solid aluminum base for my project. The other frames work great but I wanted aluminum.

Unfortunately the next couple months are really busy for us and I won't have a heck of a lot of build time free. But come July and August when it's about 150 degrees in the garage I'll have plenty of time. Actually it's not that bad ... I have a good ceiling fan and mornings are good.

The build time for the frame looks pretty minimal. I'm thinking about sanding it before assembly so it looks good. Why not.


No comments: