Contact me

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Blame it on the Dolphins !

Ok, Eagle (Mark) has now shamed me by completing one of his bus stop robots. So, once again, I have to admit that I haven't spent much time working on robots since I got this new Hobie Adventure Island Kayak/Sailboat.

The only way you can understand is to watch a video of this new "distraction" in my life. So, although my Bus Stop robots are still moving forward (slowly), I'm blaming the slow progress on those darned dolphins. This video was shot yesterday off the Dunedin Causeway in Florida. I spent 5-6 hours on the water. It was overcast but a beautiful day with good wind. I call this my therapy session with Paul.

To see much better video quality (windows media) Click here on Dolphin Video
or .. If you have dialup, you can right click the Dolphin Video link select "Save Link as"
or .. you can watch the low res fuzzy google version below




And here's a picture of Eagle's (lone) Bus stop robot and the robot's dog

1 comment:

Eaglekeeper said...

Jim:
I have to see a photo of the RED porch !!!!!!! Yaaaa ! Now quit having so much fun and get back to work !