Contact me

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Robot Luggage


I don't know why I never noticed the suitcase in the bus stop robots picture. I guess my eyes were always drawn to the two robots sitting there with the bus stop sign. But between the robots sits a lone piece of luggage under the bench. Actually the scanned picture on my blog doesn't show the luggage but I bought the magazine and in that picture you can see it clearly.

Coincidentally the day a friend of ours remarked about the luggage in the picture was the same day Yvonne and I were sitting in Paul's room and talking. Talking about this goofy suitcase from the 40's or 50's that Paul owned. He always told us he thought it was valuable. I'll admit it sure had personality but I can't see it being collectible. It's one of those light colored suitcase (small size) with a big brown strip down the middle. Paul's had this since he was a little kid and bought it at a garage sale for some reason that I can't remember.

So ..... this suitcase will be finally put to good use and accompany the bus stop robots on our front porch when the project is finished.

No comments: