Contact me

Saturday, April 7, 2007


Sending emails out to people trying to scare up an aluminum frame failed. If I'm going to make an aluminum framed R2 it's probably not going to happen until July or so. Being the impatient type, I decided to give the A&A frame another chance. So I bought about 9 feet more of threaded rods, spacers and bolts to reinforce the frame. Using the rods, I also rebuilt the area around the large Data port and utility arms. That area was a mess. The middle leg was also re positioned to be more close to center.

The only problem I forsee is if I install too many rods there won't beve an easy way to access the middle of R2 for batteries and such.

No comments: