Contact me

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Therapy

Life is so full of stress that everyone needs a release of some sort. Mine happens to be in the garage with the smell of sawdust and some retro music.

Yesterday happened to be one of those days where therapy was much needed. As soon as I got home, I made a beeline for the garage. Ahhhhhh.

With the help of a new Dewalt jig saw, I fabricated a skirt block for a broken piece on my A&A Frame. I used a scrap piece of MDF I had onhand. A few mdf blocks were also cut to reinforce several other points on the frame. It actually feels pretty solid now. Before the threaded rods, I wasn't so sure.

After cutting and installing the threaded rods A large crack was patched with some aluminum pieces from the vex parts.

It looks like this A&A frame will work just fine. Tonight I'll install the door and get the shoulders ready to install.

No comments: