Contact me

Monday, October 16, 2006

Robot building season

Now that the Florida robot building season is upon us, new projects are slowly starting to form while the older ones are finishing up. Some of these new projects are a little bizarre to say the least. But fun !

The plan of building the second B9 has been officially abandoned so I will be selling the B9 parts in November. They take up a lot of room and money from the sale of the B9 parts will finance other projects.

Recently, I found a John Riggs Robby for sale but there were two people who responded to the ad before me. IF they pass on it, then I'll be able to purchase it. However, hope is fading fast and it's apparent that Robby won't be available to me. However .... a different Robby opportunity has possibly opened up so we'll see where that goes.

No comments: