Last night the Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) was kicking into high gear and I found myself working on four different robots. C3PO, B9#1, B9#2 and Rosie the Robot from the Jetsons.
Getting the programming bay attached inside the B9 was a bit of a problem. One of the screws didn't hold and the adhesive came out so that needs to be redone.
Even though Rosie is at the very bottom of the list, I built a stand to hold her head and formatted very crude eyes and features.
Two C3PO heads are also being finished and prepared for plating next month after the other C3PO parts are is finished. More time needs to be spent with the protocol droid preparations. Hopefully the heads will be done this weekend.
Even though it's the day before Fathers day, Dad and I are taking a road trip to Harbor Freight tools. He's never been there before and is in for a treat. I plan on buying a flux wire feed MIG Welder because there's a few things around here that need welding and it's something I've wanted to learn how to do for awhile.