Contact me

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Taking it slow


It took more time than I planned but the programming bay works very good. It was difficult to line up the rails to get the vents to slide easily without binding. The only way I was able to get the correct angle and have something to glue the lower rail to was to attach a couple of pieces of scrap aluminum to the programming bay. On top of the aluminum was a nice base to lay in a good layer of adhesive putty. Now all I need to do is mount the whole unit inside the B9. That shouldn't be too difficult.

Since I got the switches in the programming bay to work and flip on the light, I wanted it to be smooth. I may even get the switch in the programming bay to power up the robot.

Another finish coat of paint went on the area of the torso around where the power pack sits. Looks nice.

No comments: