I've had a really bad cold for almost 2 weeks now so my building has been pretty much on hold until today. I took another sick day today but I started feeling better so I decided to finish my Jawa. Today I built his Ion Blaster and put the finishing touches on him. A few days ago I did his eyes and hooked them into a small 12v transformer I was using to test my B9 last month.
The Ion Blaster came together pretty nicely. I even was able to get the jawa to pose holding the Ion Blaster as he looms over a blasted R3PO. Jawa looks pretty sinister.This weekend I'll get back on track with my B9 project.