Contact me

Friday, January 5, 2007

We're back



Well, we survived the trip to Michigan and are back in our nice warm Florida climate. We cannot deal with cold weather and were not happy campers after we left the sunshine state. Even though they were experiencing a mild winter it felt pretty cold to us. And speaking of colds ... I caught a doosey and was pretty sick (still am).

We met with Robert K. on New Years day to pick up Robby. Robert had constructed some enormous crates with a lot of packing peanuts to ensure a safe trip back to Florida. I ended up screwing the legs into the floor of the trailer and the ride home was smooth sailing with no problems.

The robot convention (Sci Fi robot invasion at MegaCon) is only a month or so away so I need to hustle to get my part of the exhibit looking good.

No comments: