Today was another example of having to do everything twice. I cut out all my acrylic circles for the collar and was not happy with the results. It was ok but not as perfect as I want it to be. The collar is an important piece and can't be screwed up. So my only alternative is to keep working on it until I perfect the art of cutting circles in acrylic.
My methods needed improving so I asked on the B9 builders forum for tips. A lot of good information was offered and I should have better luck my next round. Instead of clamping the acrylic to a table, I'm going to support it with a piece of round wood underneath the cut and try to do one continuous circle without hesitations. The repositioning and moving of the rotozip is part of the problem. Plus I have a crappy circle cutting attachment that I need to return.