Created a few more rubber molds of Brad's brain cup and neck bracket. In 16 hours they should be dry.
Today is collar day. My dad came over and we spent the day forming collar ribs. It's time consuming and a lot of fun. The trick is to not rely on a timer but to make sure the acrylic is flexible enough. I used a toaster over set at 300 degrees and left them in about 4 minutes. We ended up redoing a lot of them but I think in the beginning we didn't leave them in the jig long enough until they cooled into the correct shape. After doing all the collar ribs, I trimmed them and then formed the vent ribs.