Contact me

Sunday, November 26, 2006

A little more progress

We have been spending every spare minute over the last week looking into buying some property/swamp which (today) we decided to back out on. It could have been a bad move for several reasons ... plus it would have zapped every spare moment from us for the next 6 months. Oh well ...

So today I got back into the routine by cleaning out the garage and stowing ALL of the R2 parts away as well as the spare shark parts. The main shark was dispatched to my son's bait shop. I needed to get all the distractions out of my garage and make some room so I have room to work. It was getting pretty cluttered and I get distracted too easily with never ending side projects.

Saturday I worked with a friend's daughter to help her with her senior engineering project using the microprocessor from the VEX robotic system using ultrasonic sensors. It was a good learning experience for both of us but there's still a lot of work to do.

So tonight I did a little more work on GORT by cutting out the eyes and nose area. Some thought was put into the arms but that still needs a solid plan. Next step is to attach on a layer of styrene skin.

No comments: