Contact me

Monday, June 5, 2006

B9 end table


Despite the fact this blog hasn't had too much activity in the last week or so, robot building is still going strong.

First, the B9 end table is finally complete !!! I have to say it came out pretty good.

The Rosie the Robot project - motorized vacuum has been a little challenging. I've redesigned the drivetrain about 6 times and still not happy with the performance. Simply need more power.

Hurricane season is upon us so I spent most of the weekend getting a generator and building a section in the garage to store it along with hurricane supplies. After Katrina last year, I'm not taking any chances. If we get hit, where I live will turn into a small island.

If anyone knows of a life size Robby Robot for sale, please email me. I would really like to have a Robby but don't think I'm up to the challenge of building one from scratch. And even though Fred B's Robby is extremely reasonable, I just can't afford to get a new one.

No comments: