Contact me

Thursday, May 4, 2006

Smokin !!!!!



My back's been a little messed up so I haven't been doing as much building. But today I had to get something done so I worked on the Bender Hands and also perfected the mouth and made a magnetic cigar.

I think I mentioned my wife suggested making the cigar magnetic and putting a piece of metal under the mouth. That worked like a charm. I superglued a small magnet under the cigar after screwing a 3" drywall screw into the cigar. The drywall screw was the support for the magnet to stick to on the cigar.

I also bought a can of Budweiser and am making the hands adaptable to hold a can of beer. Budweiser will do for now until I can get something more Benderish. Any suggestions?

He still needs some detail work but he will be ready to come in the house to meet the other robots this weekend. It will be interesting to see how he gets along with the star wars Jawa and the B9.

No comments: